07.29.14 MASONBARONET IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED ACCOUNT MANAGER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM — see ad below.
strong strategy, smart design:
we tie it all together
MasonBaronet is a marketing and design firm specializing in branding. Combining strategy and style, we help businesses break through and differentiate from the competition. Our services include research and planning, integrated marketing communications, advertising, interactive, social media and public relations.
We work together with our clients to solve business problems, outsmart the competition and create “wow” that wins hearts and minds. We offer insight that moves product — and ideas that stir emotions. We help brands distill their message and engage their audience. It’s more than style or sizzle. It’s good thinking. And it works.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2-4 years previous agency experience with an in-depth knowledge and interest in marketing, business development and/or project management, excellent communication skills both written and speaking, attention to detail, and the ability to interface with clients and manage client relationships.
The Account Manager is responsible for the daily interaction between our agency and the client on multiple accounts. The AM must be knowledgeable and comfortable within the agency dynamic and confident interfacing and leading the internal team to move things through the agency on behalf of our clients.
The ideal candidate must have experience in:
• Maintaining direct, day-to-day client contact.
• Initiating and coordinating projects, estimates and schedules, and presenting them to the client
• Quickly and accurately relaying updates and communications from the client to the agency.
• Effectively presenting and selling work/proposals to clients.
• Analyzing client input, together with background knowledge, research, etc., to produce thorough
Creative Briefs and sound marketing recommendations to the client and creative department.
• Interpreting our clients’ needs to the rest of the agency.
If you’re interested in working for one of Dallas’s more well-established firms, creating “wow” and having fun, email your resume, salary requirements and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Check out our culture at facebook.com/masonbaronet